My hope is not to scare you, but to bring awareness. There are many symptoms that go with this disease ranging from fatigue, migraines, nerve pain, stomach issues, muscle pain, tumors, vision problems and much, much more. Many people (just like me) are given misdiagnoses of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus and many more when the whole time Lyme Disease was the culprit.
- Lyme Disease is contracted by tick bites. Ticks can also carry other coinfections like Babesia, Bartonella and more.
- Lyme Disease does not only exist in the Northeast region of the U.S., but in all states, as well as other countries. (Ticks do not know state boundaries.)
- Lyme Disease is chronic when not treated. (If it's not treated, of course it will become chronic.)
- Lyme Disease can affect all organs.
- Lyme Disease is cyclical. It can lie dormant and be awakened by stress. (I'm a testimony to that.)
- Lyme Disease testing is often unreliable. The disease is diagnosed based on history and symptoms because of the unreliable testing.
- You do not need to have a bullseye rash to have Lyme Disease (I didn't).
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. I would love to help!