Monday, April 1, 2013

Where are you today?

So I guess I'm still on an Easter "high"
 (not candy high either...a Jesus high!) which is a good thing!
I came across this video and I just HAD to share it with you.
It's. Awesome.
I'm not taking credit for it, because it's not mine.
It's from ignitermedia.com.
 
Please, please, please watch it.
I don't think you'll regret it.
 
 
 
So where are you today?
Where could you be?
 
Reading plan for this week:
Today - Deuteronomy 24-27
Tuesday - Deut 28-29
Wednesday - Deut 30-31
Thursday - Deut 32-34
Friday - Joshua 1-4
Saturday - Joshua 5-8
 
Don't forget to pray for the unreached people group of the day!
 
 
post signature



 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful video and beautiful song. Nothing wrong with having a high that overflows from Easter. We need to have that kind of high all the time, anyway.

    Stopping by from the UBP. Would love to have you over to my blog for a visit, whenever you have the time. It's called Grace-Full Intentions and I write mostly about living an intentional life in light of God's grace. You can find it at http://www.domesticblissdiaries.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alana!

      I'm so glad you stopped by!
      You are so right...we should always be on an Easter high!

      I'm heading over to your place right now! I love the name too :)

      Be blessed!

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)