Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Why me?! Part Two

So in my last blog, I talked about how when bad things happen we (or I) tend to wonder "why me?!". Also, I talked about how life isn't supposed to be easy...it really isn't. So what do we do when we face a road block? Well we have 2 choices...let it stop us from living and grow angry OR we can overcome it and find joy. During my Lyme journey and other times in my life, I have faced a road block and had to choose. There have been times when I have chosen the first one and others when I've chosen the latter. In the beginning of my Lyme journey I chose the first, but now I am choosing the second. Enough about me, because I've said from the beginning I don't want this blog to be totally about me! I believe that God turns the bad into good. My Lyme disease is a bad thing, but I have already seen how God is working through it. I need to embrace it. I need to use it. Think of the tough times that you have faced. Which decision did you make? Whether you believe in God or not, don't let tough times defeat you! Pick yourself up and keep truckin! Philippians 1:6 says, "Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." God wants us to use whatever situation we face to show His love, grace, and mercy to others! So I look at it this way...we shouldn't stay in a cocoon, but we should be a butterfly! I definitely think God is teaching me a lot through this journey and I can't wait to see what he does with it! 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" So think about about how you can make your trials into triumphs! Be blessed today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by! I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Be blessed :)